Membership of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC)
Consenso Global has been an accredited member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC) for several years.
ATC is a professional association founded in 1976 and represents the interests of language services companies in the UK, but also internationally.
This association is recognized worldwide as the brand for quality managed language services. It sets standards of excellence, promoting quality-oriented services and the adoption of good practices.
Each ATC member is scrutinized and subject to established professional ethics rules. In this way, not only are the translators’ commercial interests guaranteed, but also those of the companies that use their services.
The ATC member category is divided into Associates and Accredited, Consenso Global is an Accredited Member. This distinction implies, in addition to the prior approval of the commitment to use fair commercial practices, also the disclosure of financial and operational feasibility, as well as the commitment to quality management practices.
The eligibility criteria that we have covered are, for all that, an unmistakable evidence of the quality of our services, as can be seen in the list below:
Some of the premises we fulfill:
- At least 65% of the company’s turnover is from language services
- We comply with the ATC’s Code of Professional Conduct
- We provide professional references from customers and suppliers
- We assume the quality management of our projects
- We present ISO standard certifications, namely ISO 9001 and ISO 17100
- General demonstration of the company’s quality management process
- Presentation of the description of the company’s test for linguist competences
- Presentation of the description of the company’s internal quality control process
If you want to know more about this and other certifications of our company, click here.
For more information on ATC benefits and eligibility criteria, visit the official website: https://atc.org.uk.